* This is Episode #58 for April 11, 2010.
* True Blood Comics due this July
* Anton Yelchin to star in "Fright Night" remake
- I have some hope for this reboot because former Buffy writer Marti Noxon wrote the script.
* The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
- Stephenie Meyer's new novella THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER, is due in bookstores June 5 and will also be available for free at BreeTanner.com from June 7 to July 5.
* You can still pre-order your limited-edition, hardcover, signed and numbered copy of THE STARTER by Scott Sigler, which is the sequel to THE ROOKIE.
* Podio Racket hosted by Rhonda Carpenter and Heather Roulo.
* I had an excellent interview with Emerian Rich, author of Night's Knights, vampire novel and podiobook, and hostess of the Horror Addicts podcast.
- In April, Dragon Moon Press will have a new paperback anthology of short stories by podcasting authors entitled, THE POD COMPLEX. In addition to Emerian Rich, the authors include Jack Mangan, J. Daniel Sawyer, Scott Sigler, Tee Morris, Mike Bennett, Jared Axelrod, Phil Rossi, Justin R. Macumber, Marie Bilodeau, E. A. Zefram, Tim Reynolds, J.D. Williams, Jennifer Rahn, and Alexander T. Crisp.
-We talked about many awesome things, including the German horror-comedy "Night Of The Living Dorks". Because of her enthusiasm about it, I started watching it and I agree that it is hilarious. I liken it to "American Pie" with zombies. Two gnawed-off thumbs way up!
* From Jack Hosley, host of the Wander Radio podcast.
* We wrapped the show by playing, "Rebirth (live)" by Hungry Lucy, from their second podsafe album, The Teatime Sessions.
- The Teatime Sessions (2008) by Hungry Lucy, is a collection of 9 live performances, originally recorded during the "Tea with Hungry Lucy" podcast, which have been remixed and remastered.
- The entire album is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- You can listen to and purchase tracks from: Amazon MP3 | iTunes | Rhapsody | Napster | Amie Street | Lala
* Our intro music is "24 FPS" by À Rebours, from their album Vanish, which can be found at iTunes among other places. Check out Ian Stone's MySpace page and blog, too. Find out more about À Rebours and their sister bands at Final Joy Records.
That wraps up this episode of the Out Of The Coffin podcast. Thanks for listening!
This Blog and Podcast are © Copyright 2008-2010 by Dan Shaurette, under the Creative Commons "Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike" License. Some Rights Reserved.
If you have any comments about this podcast, feel free to drop a note at OutOfTheCoffin.com/contact.
Or, if you'd rather leave some voice mail, you can call us at 1-206-350-7638.