Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:48 — 34.6MB)
// IN STUDIO GUEST
* I was joined by my daughter Alexandra!
- We also mentioned that production of BLACK MAGIC is coming along nicely, and once complete, I will be back to writing BLACK CITY.
* Even though there were no vampires, my daughter and I watched and reviewed "Warm Bodies", the new zombie romantic comedy.
- Yes, I said "zombie romantic comedy". Thankfully the zombies did not sparkle. This was a Summit production, though, so we were concerned, to be sure.
- Some spoilers in our review, including our realization during the movie that it is an obvious homage (if not loosely based) on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
- I gave it a 10/10, my daughter gave it an 8/10 (for being a little boring and a little gross at a couple points in the movie.)
* We then gushed about the awesomeness that is CW's The Vampire Diaries. There are (mild) spoilers!
- There is talk of a spinoff for The Originals.