* This is Episode #61 for August 29, 2010.
* Angel Between The Lines is BACK!
- Some great stories centering around Lorne, with some great singing!
* Buffy Season 8 comics now available as Motion Comics on iTunes
* Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer were married. Congrats to them!
* Heartless (Book the Fourth) has a release date of July 2011. And don't forget Blameless comes out August 31! HI GAIL!
* Finished reading DARKSOME THIRST by Morven Westfield. HI MORVEN!
- I give it a 10 out of 10. A fun read chock full of vampires, witches, and geeks based in late 70's Massachusetts.
* I am currently reading its sequel, THE OLD POWER RETURNS now.
* Being Human's second season on BBC America.
- Very good but I never finished season one so I'm a little lost.
* Still watching The Gates on ABC.
- So far there are vampires, werewolves, and succubi, but not much direction for them really.
// TRUE BLOOD
* We discussed recent episodes with (mostly) no spoilers. Some great quotes though:
- "Blah blah vampire emergency blah." - Pam
- "Now, time for the weather. Tiffany?" - Russell
* SUCK finally available on DVD, comes out in October.
* Vampires Suck! this weekend!
- We both gave it a 6 out of 10.
// FACEBOOK SHOUT OUTS
* Gail Carriger wrote, "Listening to your last podcast while driving through wine country with the top down, waved to the world and said "hi" each time you two said hi to me. Wee! Thanks for the shout out. P.S. How come you know more about my future release dates than I do? Have you been time traveling again?"
- HI GAIL!
* Sheena Wood wrote "I love the podcast, and it continually expands my list of films to look out for. and by the way, your good lady has about the dirtiest laugh in history. 😉 keep up the good work."
- HI SHEENA!
* Godwin Raycraft IV wrote: "Listening to #OutOfTheCoffin by @DanS42. If you like Vampires check out this #Podcast. @DanS42, I agree, 3D is annoying for those with glasses. So... The people who drive through Chiriaco Summit at night are shady. Vampire Trailertrash? If only... Maybe listening to too much OOTC. Thx (for) the Podcast... It's helping time go by faster... Sad only have 30 min left." Then just before midnight on July 31st, he added, "@DanS42 hey it's still July sometime... You promised!!!"
- HI GODWIN!
* Contact me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/danshaurette
* Don't forget our voicemail 1-206-350-7638!
* We wrapped the show by playing, "Stay (live)" by Hungry Lucy, from their second podsafe album, The Teatime Sessions.
- The Teatime Sessions (2008) by Hungry Lucy, is a collection of 9 live performances, originally recorded during the "Tea with Hungry Lucy" podcast, which have been remixed and remastered.
- The entire album is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- You can listen to and purchase tracks from: Amazon MP3 | iTunes | Rhapsody | Napster | Amie Street | Lala
* Our intro music is "24 FPS" by À Rebours, from their album Vanish, which can be found at iTunes among other places. Check out Ian Stone's MySpace page and blog, too. Find out more about À Rebours and their sister bands at Final Joy Records.
That wraps up this episode of the Out Of The Coffin podcast. Thanks for listening!
This Blog and Podcast are © Copyright 2008-2010 by Dan Shaurette, under the Creative Commons "Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike" License. Some Rights Reserved.
If you have any comments about this podcast, feel free to drop a note at OutOfTheCoffin.com/contact.